The Drew and Mike Listener's Guide is maintained online and HTMLized by me, yupislyr. The original version was maintained up until 2001 by Deathpool Dave.
Part 1 - Glossary, A through M
Part 2 - Glossary, N through Z
- The Drew and Mike show has a vocabulary all its own. This glossary will keep you up to date on the latest Drew and Mike-speak and other references and events mentioned on the show.
Part 3 - Drew's Ideas
- Drew and Mike (primarily Drew) come up with a lot of ideas. Some crazy, some brilliant.
Part 4 - Who Talked To Them Last?
- Here's a list to keep score of who was the last person from the show to talk to someone (usually a celebrity) who later died.
Part 5 - Separated At Birth
- Another on-going list to keep track of who must have been separated at birth.
Part 6 - Web Links
- Drew and Mike related links
Part 7 - Show Info
- General show info that you may want for some reason, ie: the phone number to reach Drew and Mike
If you would like a copy of the last version of the Listener's Guide that was maintained by Deathpool Dave you can download a Word document below. It is the 2001 Edition. Click the icon for your copy.